Lexington nursing scarf by Bebe au Lait1 product review
- Stylish and customizable coverage that helps you nurse discreetly even without a nursing top
- This lightweight scarf can be worn even after nursing to add a stylish touch to your outfit
- Easily maneuver the scarf to provide coverage during feedings
- 2-in-1 infinity breastfeeding scarf
- Subtle cross-hatches in white over a taupe background, this color combination matches almost every color in the rainbow while bringing an understated elegance to an outfit.
- Front-to-back nursing cover
- Soft & stretchy
- 68” inner circumference x 28” wide
- 100% cotton jersey
- Machine washable
- By Bebe au Lait
Like but not love
Posted by Unknown on Dec 23rd 2016
Liked the soft feel of the fabric and the color/pattern. However, the pattern is only on 1 side-and it is hard to arrange it after nursing without showing the underside of the fabric. I need more practice nursing with it-my 5 month old baby can easily pull it down. That being said, I kept it since I know I will wear it after I'm done breastfeeding.