Lexington nursing scarf by Bebe au Lait2 product reviews
- A stylish 2-in-1 breastfeeding scarf that provides coverage for breastfeeding while looking like a chic fashion accessory
- Helps you nurse discreetly even without a nursing top
- Provides adjustable and relaxed coverage from front to back
- Wear even after weaning for a great value
- Subtle cross-hatches in white over a taupe background, this color combination matches almost every color in the rainbow while bringing an understated elegance to an outfit
- 68” inner circumference x 28” wide
- 100% cotton jersey, soft and stretchy; Machine washable.
- By Bebe au Lait
- Makes a perfect gift - one size fits all!
Lightweight and easy
Posted by Melissa Hobart-Beaumari on May 10th 2017
This is a soft, lightweight and easy to use scarf. I also love that it can be folded up very small and tucked into a bag easily if not being worn as part of an outfit.
It's easy to make eye contact with a little one while nursing, in part because of the light colored fabric, which was important for me.
Like but not love
Posted by Unknown on Dec 24th 2016
Liked the soft feel of the fabric and the color/pattern. However, the pattern is only on 1 side-and it is hard to arrange it after nursing without showing the underside of the fabric. I need more practice nursing with it-my 5 month old baby can easily pull it down. That being said, I kept it since I know I will wear it after I'm done breastfeeding.