Contrast striped tulip-front nursing top4 product reviews
- Chic and stylish nursing top - gets rave reviews from nursing moms
- This dual-function nursing top is designed to be worn both during pregnancy and after for breastfeeding - a great value
- Mixture of narrow and wide stripes adds playfulness to this stylish nursing top
- Easy and comfortable fit
- Nurse conveniently and discreetly - simply move aside the fabric to access openings on either side
- Soft knit fabric is 94% rayon/6% spandex
- Machine wash cold, gentle; tumble dry low heat
Posted by Michelle on May 26th 2017
I like the pattern, and I like the design of the shirt. I am wearing one week postpartum and the "largeness" (in this case, wideness) of the top helps to hide the belly, even though it feels a little more like a tent. The main issue I had with the top is that it is short. I don't have an exceedingly lengthy torso (I'm 5'9), but if I didn't have a band underneath, my belly would be exposed for sure....The largeness, looseness of the top, for me, was in width only. FYI....If you've found through experience that tops run long on you, this one should work out fine.
Love the pattern, looser fit than expected
Posted by Melissa on May 10th 2017
I really loved the look of this top when I purchased it, and it looks cute with leggings or tapered-leg pants. It either runs a bit large, or the design of it creates a bit more flare outwards than I was expecting. This makes it seem larger, but then again, it also is very forgiving of the figure and that's something that is much appreciated in the early and months post delivery.
Love the print
Posted by Unknown on Apr 14th 2017
I love the print of the top. You are somewhat exposed during nursing.
Posted by Unknown on Apr 4th 2017
fits large, soft comfortable material